A grief only just started is just so harrowing for the journey we can now no longer endure thought of let alone endurance. ARRIVING home from work one innocent enough Monday afternoon, I was coming down with a mild flu. I’d already received sobering news; I had missed out on...
Pugh, Vivian ActonVivian Acton Pugh, 80, of Dadeville, died Wednesday, January 17, 2018, at her home. Graveside services will be Saturday, January 20, 2018, at 1:00 P.M. at Notasulga Memory Gardens with Bennie Speaks and Rev. David Waldrop officiating. Visitation will be… .. Obituary Published At: OA Now
Area Deaths 11/27CASEY, JOE RAY, 73, Claremore, retired home builder, died Monday, Nov. 21, 2016. Services 11 a.m. Monday, MMS-Payne Funeral Home Chapel. Burial, Washington Cemetery, Claremore. Visitation 1-6 p.m. Sunday, with family to greet friends 4-6 p.m. MMS-Payne Funeral Home &… .. Obituary Published At: Claremore Progress
Martin, DeannaDeanna Veronica Martin Deanna Veronica Martin, age 75, of Fairfield, beloved wife of Robert Martin, passed away peacefully in her home on December .. Obituary Published At: CT Post
- Next story Comment on Making the solutions to the resolutions by Rhianon Lizenbery
- Previous story Deaths 01.04.18
While there are plenty of things that separate human beings, there are also plenty of things that bring them together. For instance, no matter what someone’s gender is or where they are from on this planet, they are still part of the human race. There are of course many other...
Is the choice between traditional burial or cremation just a matter of preference? Is it a spiritual issue at all? In this booklet the late James W. Fraser challenges us to consider the biblical teaching concerning death and burial. Author: James W. FraserCompany: ECS Ministries (2005-10-01)ISBN: 1593870485List Price: $3.95Amazon...
“The Universe is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper” – Eden Phillpotts As you navigate and evolve through your change process – and through life in general – there will be periods when you feel like you are in a “place” too long or...
In the New Testament, Christ says to his disciples: “You have heard that it was said, You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be children of your Father in...
- Clayton “Ronnie” Bermudez
- Jeanette HansenObituary Published At: Neligh News
- Barbara Jean GordonObituary Published At: Bolivar MO News
- Geraldine S. MosleyObituary Published At: The Star Democrat
- William Baker Starritt Sr
- Lanny W. ScottObituary Published At: Cecil Daily
- Elizabeth Ann GannonObituary Published At: The Star Democrat
- Lorna D. Brownfield (Kuntz)
- Janice Elaine LoweryObituary Published At: Journal Review
- GERALD (JERRY) WAYNE SURBERObituary Published At: The News Guard