All cremation jewelry is not made the same. This quality cremation jewelry piece is designed and manufactured by Memorial Gallery, a leading designer and manufacturer of cremation jewelry worldwide. Each piece is distinguished by exceptional fit, finish and quality, with ultra-secure bails, clasps and chains. The hollow space inside...
Black, Roger W.In Loving Memory of Roger W Black who passed away on December 6, 2016. .. Obituary Published At: Oakland Press
RITCH, PeggyRITCH, Peggy Jean Peggy Jean Ritch, 90, passed away peacefully on October 24, 2017 in Austin, TX. She was born Peggy Jean Mullis on .. .. Obituary Published At: Statesman
David Muckelroy Burrows, Jr.A Mass of the Resurrection will be celebrated 9:00 a.m. Saturday, February 24, 2018, at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church, Reverend John Kappe, Celebrant. Interment will follow at Alta Loma Cemetery under the direction of Hayes Funeral Home. .. Obituary Published At: Galveston News
DON’T be afraid of the depression in grief. Don’t be afraid of the pain. The fact is that feeling depressed in grief is closest to the reality we find ourselves in. It’s the closest we find ourselves to the truth of our reality. Feeling depressed is the most authentic of...
Animal Loss and Pet Bereavement Counselors When the grief of losing an animal is too difficult to take, many people turn to specialist animal loss counselors. A specialist animal grief counselor is someone who is experienced and skilled in helping those who are deeply affected by the loss of their...
Check your heart and ask yourself if your heart is bothered by the fact that “things as they are, are not okay when [your beloved] is missing” Overcome By Grief In the days directly following the death of my mother, I was so overcome by grief that I couldn’t eat...
It comes. It comes early in the morning, just after the sun has broken through the horizon. It comes at noontime, when most people are sitting down to lunch. It comes in the afternoon, and at dinnertime, and late into the evening. It even comes at 2:15 in the morning,...
- Barbara Jean GordonObituary Published At: Bolivar MO News
- Geraldine S. MosleyObituary Published At: The Star Democrat
- William Baker Starritt SrObituary Published At: Gilroy Dispatch
- Lanny W. ScottObituary Published At: Cecil Daily
- Elizabeth Ann GannonObituary Published At: The Star Democrat
- Lorna D. Brownfield (Kuntz)Obituary Published At: Gilroy Dispatch
- Janice Elaine LoweryObituary Published At: Journal Review
- GERALD (JERRY) WAYNE SURBERObituary Published At: The News Guard
- Emma Julia ZimmerschiedObituary Published At: Gillette News Record
- Patricia Ann KennedyObituary Published At: The Chronicle Online