Reading inspirational proverbs of Solomon has always aided me in difficult times. Whenever I find myself in sticky situations, or whenever I’m caught between two confusing paths, his wise words often have the power to clear my head. Why don’t you read and benefit from Solomon’s words of wisdom yourself?...
Schools dismissing early due to weaterCity and county schools were dismissing at 12:30 p.m. today due to the threat of severe weather. .. Obituary Published At: New Albany Gazette
Dagmar Till Paquin — OrangeburgORANGEBURG — Dagmar Till Paquin, 63, of Orangeburg, SC, passed away December 12, 2017. .. Obituary Published At: The Times and Democrat
Pfannkuch, Marie W.Marie W. Pfannkuch Marie Walker Pfannkuch, age 100, of Shelton, passed away peacefully at her home on Saturday, November 25, 2017. She was the .. Obituary Published At: CT Post
- Next story Mr. Richard Lee Cross Jr. – June 3, 1953 – October 5, 2017
- Previous story Mr. Edward Ratulowski – April 25, 1942 – September 28, 2017
There is much hardship in the world. That certain “been through it” look can be detected in the eyes of pain ravaged people everywhere. It is captured in Photo Journalist’s depictions of starving children with their bloated bellies, or in the aftermath of national disasters and catastrophes, with people tearfully...
A grief only just started is just so harrowing for the journey we can now no longer endure thought of let alone endurance. ARRIVING home from work one innocent enough Monday afternoon, I was coming down with a mild flu. I’d already received sobering news; I had missed out on...
At this point, widowed for about 18 months, I met Hal the night I attended my last “bereavement support group” meeting. I was instantly attracted to his energy. We seemed to have a lot in common, both professionally and emotionally. I gave him my business card with the knowing feeling...
Feeling Grief I’ve been putting off writing this article for weeks now. I knew I wanted to do it; I write from a feelings space, and I didn’t want to feel the enormity of my grief. Some days I feel as if my whole life has been about holding grief,...
- Isabelle Linstrom, 90Obituary Published At: Black Hills Pioneer
- Helen R. “Becky” GrotheObituary Published At: Avenue News
- George “Vernon” FowbleObituary Published At: Avenue News
- Carol J. East: 1938-2017Obituary Published At: The Times
- Catherine Marie SmithObituary Published At: Gillette News Record
- Theodore S. McClellandObituary Published At: Bloomer Advance News
- Stephen Sanford
- Jason HafnerObituary Published At: Mccook Gazette
- Linda Bright
- Earl Aanes