Funeral flowers are one of the many elaborate burial customs that have been woven together over thousands of years. Customs vary by culture and religion. Below is a general guide to funeral flower customs for much of the U.S. based on your relationship with the deceased. Note that in some...
Yefrosiniya Skobeleva, 93, Portland, OregonYefrosiniya was born on October 1, 1924 and passed away on Tuesday, March 13, 2018. Yefrosiniya was a resident of Portland, Oregon. .. Obituary Published At: KOIN Local 6Grief Resources and Information: Selecting the Right Poem for a Funeral.Mr. James E. Love Jr., – December 02,...
Judy K. Reznikov (Died: Oct. 9, 2017)PAYNE, Ohio — Judy K. Reznikov, 72, of Payne, passed away Monday at Lutheran Hospital in Fort Wayne, Indiana. .. Obituary Published At: The Greenville Sun
Wesley R. MyersOur dear friend Wesley R. Myers passed away Sunday, Feb. 25, 2018 at the age of 70. A life long native, he was born to Milburn and Mae (Papke) Myers on Jan. 1, 1948. .. Obituary Published At: West Yellowstone News
Whenever we find ourselves on the seas of fury, tossed and thrown around, so ready to give up, we just have to find a way to keep going. One more step… then one more… With each step made is strength… found… from nowhere. That’s faith. Faith is acquired as a...
Between 75-90% of all doctor’s visits are stress-related. Stress comes in a variety of symptoms, ailments, and conditions. Stress can affect you spiritually, physically, and emotionally. There are many things in life to cause us to feel stress and anxious. Chronic stress can complicate matters and can lead to burn-out...
Fear is a primeval emotion with deep and uncontrollable stimuli. It precedes the logic as it is associated with a the neurons group of the brain called Amygdala, a relic of the “primitive” brain. It is linked with emotional intelligence and emotional reactions, with memory and instinctive functions. If we...
At one point in life, we all have lost or will lose a loved one. Grief is the normal, yet complex, response to loss. We, as human beings, experience grief because of our ability to develop emotional… At one point in life, we all have lost or will lose a...
- Geraldine S. MosleyObituary Published At: The Star Democrat
- William Baker Starritt SrObituary Published At: Gilroy Dispatch
- Lanny W. ScottObituary Published At: Cecil Daily
- Elizabeth Ann GannonObituary Published At: The Star Democrat
- Lorna D. Brownfield (Kuntz)Obituary Published At: Gilroy Dispatch
- Janice Elaine LoweryObituary Published At: Journal Review
- GERALD (JERRY) WAYNE SURBERObituary Published At: The News Guard
- Emma Julia ZimmerschiedObituary Published At: Gillette News Record
- Patricia Ann KennedyObituary Published At: The Chronicle Online
- Johnny “J.C.” MeadorObituary Published At: Bolivar MO News